1. Apply a thin coat of gel starting from the centre of the nail by a brush just the way nail polish is applied.
2. Be sure the brush hairs do not fan out.
3. Tiny craters will cause if not enough gel left on the nail plate to allow for shrinkage during cure.
4. Do not over-work the gel as this will result in air bubbles or an uneven cure.
5. Check the cuticle and sidewall lines to be certain that no gel is touching the skin.
6. You should leave a tiny margin all around the cuticle and sidewall line.
7. Place the nails under the UV light for a full 3 minutes to completely cure the gel.
8. Apply a second coating of gel and cure for 3 minutes.
9. Clean the nails with a lint-free nail wipe saturated with the cleanser to remove the sticky uncured layer.
This Nail Gel helps you to change your nails shape and colours as often as you like
Whether you prefer to get your nails done by technicians in a nail salon or you do them at home on your own, the results are almost the same, all that you need is just this GEL and some practice.
5 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US :